CONSULTING SERVICES FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The principals at Government Contracts Institute (GCI) offer their clients over 25 years of direct experience in support of Federal government business development, bids and proposals, including:
- Market and capture research
- Capture Management, including bid strategy, teaming arrangements, intelligence-gathering and business cases.
- All aspects of Proposal Management, including RFP analysis, kickoff meetings, capture plans (including proposal themes and discriminators), writing assignments, team/subcontractor coordination, training of writers and reviewers, scheduling, milestone tracking, Blue/Red Team reviews, quality assurance, editing, production, orals preparation, and post-proposal follow-up. GCI also provides Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in specialized technical and management disciplines to complement the client’s own team of proposal writers.
- Identify potential Government customers and industry teaming partners,
- Coordinate marketing activities with technical group executives and outside PR firms
GCI’s principals have served as C-level executive, manager, coordinator, writer/editor and reviewer on over 350 competitive proposals to the US government and states, with contract values ranging from $15,000 to over $5 billion. Our experience includes the full range of bid & proposal responsibilities including capture planning/management, RFP analysis, proposal development/writing assignments, input to pricing proposals, proposal “war room” management, storyboarding, team/subcontractor coordination, writer and reviewer training, scheduling, milestone tracking, Blue/Red Team reviews, quality assurance, editing, production, orals presentations, and post-proposal follow-up.
GCI’s principals have trained and supervised capture and bid teams including software developers, engineers and scientists, telecom and IT specialists, contracts/pricing, subcontractors, graphics specialists, technical writers, and outside consultants. Our skills include the ability to perform effective research, data mining and competitive/opportunity research on the Internet. GCI’s principals hold current hold current US government SECRET clearances.