How to Write a Compelling Proposal
Are you sick of writing losing proposals? Finally, there’s a Real Hands-On Workshop that shows you how your competition is developing winning proposals by:
Answering the Mail
- How to move from compliant to compelling.
- How to break out of the pack and into the final round.
- How to Get Government Evaluators to take a second look.
- How to create a supercharged writing team.
- How to deconstruct the RFP from a winning perspective.
- How to apply pricing strategies for LPTA and Price-to-Win.
Let’s face it – most companies can write a compliant proposal. The customer takes for granted that ou can read the RFP instructions and the SOW/PWS.
But to win, you must move your proposal from merely compliant to compelling. You must show that you understand the customer’s real problems, and offer a solution that demonstrates real insight into the customer’s needs.
- In our full day, interactive and immersive workshop, you’ll be led by experienced professionals, using a real RFP and real-life scenarios from actual winning proposals.
- Find out what the WINNERS are doing to stand out from the rest. What do they know that you don’t?
- Learn how they are appealing to the customer, above and beyond the “wills, shalls and musts” of the RFP?
- What they’re doing–and you’re not–is ANSWERING THE MAIL with proof that they understand the customer’s needs.
We invite you to join us and learn how to develop winning proposals by Answering the Mail.
When: March 10, 2016
Where: Crystal City, Virginia
Who Should Attend
Business Development/Marketing Executives, Proposal Development professionals, Technical Writers, Editors, Pricing Analysis and Managers, Technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Location and Tuition
Executive Conference Center
2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 200
Arlington, VA 22202