Low-Price Technically-Acceptable Competitions (LPTA)
Length: 1/2 day
Next Course: Closed
How do you navigate through the maze of contract pricing to develop a highly competitive, winning bid? Before spending your hard-earned bid & proposal dollars on an RFP, there are questions and issues that you must resolve first:
- Is every contract award essentially LPTA? Does the low price always win?
- What should be your first reaction to seeing an LPTA solicitation?
- When will the Government pay a premium for quality?
- What has changed in the new LPTA competitive landscape?
- Why have “Price to Win” targets become so difficult to set, and so unreliable?
- How do firms “reverse engineer” from the target price?
- What winning LPTA strategies are we seeing, and what are the risks?
- Winning multipliers – How does anyone make any money with these minimal loads?
By attending this workshop you will get answers to all of these questions. You will leave armed with knowledge and tools you can use right away on your next proposal.
Who Should Attend
Executives and Managers in Pricing, Finance, Accounting, Contracts, Business Development, Proposal Development and Project Management.
Location and Tuition
Includes continental breakfast
Tower Club at Tysons Corner
8000 Towers Crescent Dr. #1700